Guest Service Manager20623 Torrence Chapel Road Cornelius, North Carolina, United States Date posted 11/20/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.
About the Position:
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
As the Guest Service Manager, you are taking the lead in directing team members, curating the guest experience, onboarding of new team members, and other operational processes that require significant attention to detail. This is a fast-paced position that requires efficiency and effectiveness and a passion for excellence to drive results.What You'll Do:
- Greet guests and proactively assist them in a friendly manner with accurate and timely service
- Be the leading example of hospitality for our team members and guests,educate team members and guests on products and services to provide convenient meal solutions; and quickly addressing and resolving guest concerns
- Support accurate inventories and sales reporting, manage front end performance with routine operational audits
- Engage, motivate, coach, and train team members “on-the-job” as well as through The Fresh Market’s internal training platform to provide excellent guest service in a safe and secure manner
- You will coordinate the onboarding and initial training of newly hired team members, support team member engagement activities, and manage guest flow to ensure an outstanding shopping experience and drive results.
- At times you will be responsible for total store operations or Manager on Duty (MOD)
This position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.Qualifications:
At a minimum, what you’ll need
- 3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality field or 5 years of related management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all-inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties, and skills required