Compensation Analyst300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 2/20/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:About the Position:
The compensation analyst position is responsible for performing benefits administrative work and providing analysis of various benefit programs and initiatives. This position is located within our Store Support Center (099) located in Greensboro, NC.
#LI-JM1 #LI-HYBRIDWhat You'll Do:
- Analyzes, designs, and administers employer compensation programs, including base pay, long and short-term incentives.
- Administer compensation studies, merit increase, minimum wage updates and bonus process.
- Administer 401(k) program including support of annual 401k audit process and regulatory filings.
- Designs and communicates pay structures, and grades.
- Support pay policy creation and compliance.
- Manage special projects.
- Perform regular audits to ensure accuracy of benefits data.
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims and costs.
- Perform research, data modeling and analysis for various retirement and health benefits, including contributions.
- Review, analyze, and ensure accuracy of data for both internal use and for transmission to consultants and vendors.
- Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
At a minimum you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, finance, public administration or related field
- 2-3+ years of prior compensation analyst expereince
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and decision making skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with ability to utilize formula functions
- The ability to build and maintain professional working relationships within and outside The Fresh Market
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, analytical, detail oriented, highly motivated, and understand the sense of urgency and confidentiality requirements associated with this position
It's a bonus if you bring:
- Benefits or compensation certifications: CEBS, CCP, CBP, GBA or RPA
- Knowledge of UKG Pro
- Experience with Cognos and SQL
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.