Corporate Office Operations Manager300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 4/25/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
The Fresh Market is looking for an Office Manager at the Store Support Center (099) in Greensboro, NC. The Office Manager is responsible for the organization, coordination, and administration of office and office procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Fresh Market Office Manager will be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. This position reports to Human Resources and is based in office.
What You'll Do:
- Supervise and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords; ensuring that all work is performed in a timely manner, invoiced, and paid on time, while maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Manage maintenance requests from TFM team members and coordinates and communicates issue resolution; provide positive, courteous and complete verbal and written responses to requests
- Manages Lease for Space, including compliance with the terms set forth by TFM and Landlord, including approvals, rules and regulations, and maintenance/repair
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep appropriate management properly informed
- Ensure approval(s) have been obtained for any requested change to office furniture, equipment or layout
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events (order food, reserve event facilities, etc.)
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings of conference rooms and community areas
- Coordinate with HR, IT, and Design to set up work areas for new hires
- Monitor, review, and approve office supply inventory, shipping supplies, and mailroom operations and deliveries
- Partner with reception during scheduled breaks, handle customer inquiries and complaints, and assist in other office functions as needed during high volume periods
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Three years of office or project management and/or administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in office administration or related field preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, human resource, project management, and business administration practices and procedures
- Ability to work confidently and competently under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, and ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times
- Must be able to repeat the same movements repetitively (i.e., walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, reaching, etc.)
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.