Email Marketing Content Manager300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 1/13/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:About the Position:
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an Email Marketing Content Manager in our Store Support Center (099) in Greensboro, NC. The Email Marketing Content Manager is responsible for managing the creation of email communication assets, overseeing each email communication campaign’s lifecycle, and executing communication strategies that drive customer retention and sales growth. Candidate must have working knowledge of email campaign set up and execution, as well as working knowledge of creative workflow systems such as Workfront. Responsibilities include managing the creation of customer-facing email communications, through Workfront, with a focus on the development of creative content per the monthly plan (including dynamic content blocks for select locations), building multiple versioned email sends each week. This position reports to the Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing.
#LI-HYBRID #LI-JM1What You'll Do:
- Work with Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing, to produce regular cadence and special email communications, including, but not limited to:
o Daily emails supporting Daily Deals
o Stand Alone communications supporting Meal Solutions, New/Seasonal Products, and other corporate initiatives
• Manage the Email Communications Calendar, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure updates and details are captured and communicated to the Creative Team
o Participate in the weekly Email Communications Calendar Review with the Marketing Leadership Team
• Participate in, and from time to time, lead the review of the Weekly Email Creative content during the cross-functional Weekly Ad Planning meeting
• Primary Responsibilities Include:
o Developing content outlines for each email sent to guests by The Fresh Market
o Managing Email Content cross-functional reviews and approvals through the Workfront creative review tool
• Partner with Email Marketing Deployment Manager to manage day-to-day sends, audience building, suppression lists and IP reputation
• Work with Director, Loyalty & Email Marketing, Email Marketing Deployment Manager, Loyalty Marketing Team, and 3rd party agency to effectively execute our email communication strategy
• Train cross-functionally with the Email Marketing Deployment Manager to provide build, deployment and scheduling support when needed
• Email campaign set up and management as needed outside of regular business hours (occasional evenings and weekends).
• Continuously search for new customer engagement opportunities, including enhancing or adding data points to inform communication plans
• Establish new email communication opportunities and effectively integrate audience/targeting across multiple digital channels
• Regularly report and analyze programs results while enhancing or continuously refining the program to ensure we meet guest needs
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years Email Marketing Experience, including Campaign Management and Marketing Automation
- Basic knowledge of InDesign to support minor email content edits
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be highly detail-oriented and possess the ability to execute with minimal direction
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform
- HTML/CSS knowledge, as well as experience with coding for responsive design
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.