FP&A Manager300 N. Green Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 8/31/2021
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available.
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis in our Store Support Center (099). The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis drives business performance by leveraging data to create impactful analysis and reporting. They will work closely with analysts and cross functional teams to lead data driven strategic decision making.
- Analyze complex financial information to identify underlying business drivers and trends to deliver improved sales and profitability.
- Analyze risks and opportunities of business proposals to determine impact on financial results.
- Build financial models to evaluate new business opportunities, including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Lead consolidation of budgeting, forecasting and analysis to support annual planning process, individual company initiatives, and the ongoing forecasting process.
- Manage staff and processes in performance of analyses and creation of reports.
- Prepare and present analysis to key stakeholders including team members, managers, and executives.
- Provide business partners with ongoing financial insight into operational performance
- Develop cross-functional partnerships and effectively communicate financial information to partner teams to influence decision making
- Drive implementation of financial planning best practices.
- Develop, manage, and monitor key performance indicators.
- Ad hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in financial modeling, planning and/or analysis
- Understanding financial statements and drivers that influence the P&L
- Previous experience in Grocery/Retail preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Comfortable consolidating reporting.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to effectively collaborate across cross functional teams.
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.