Graphic Designer300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 9/2/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:About the Position:
The Fresh Market has an opening for a Graphic Designer to be based local to our corporate office in Greensboro, NC (099). We are looking for someone with multi-page publication experience to join the team responsible for The Magazine, our monthly in-store publication. In this role you’ll work with internal teams to align on themes that balance inspiration and value for our guests. Your ability to bring these themes to life with layout and art direction is what will continue to elevate the brand image of TFM. Your attention to detail and planning will allow you to get the best from external resources like photographers and freelance designers. You’re flexible and have a commitment to creating the best product with your skills that range from conceptual to executional. You are confident and are good at expressing your ideas and vision with others.What You'll Do:
- Concept & create layouts for The Magazine based on approved monthly themes
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and merchant teams on content
- Provide shot lists and inspiration for photography (internal or external)
- Prepare files for production with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Present in-progress versions of The Magazine with different internal teams & leadership
No, you don’t need a culinary degree. But you do need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Advertising or similar field
- Demonstrated skills using Adobe CC programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 3–5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines efficiently (we’ll supply the coffee)
- Familiarity with production processes and file set-up (print and digital)
- Strong knowledge of the retail environment and consumer engagement strategies
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- A healthy sense of humor
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.