HR Systems Specialist300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 6/28/2022
Our mission is to make every day eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance is available for individuals, spouses, partners, and families.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an HR Systems Specialist in our Store Support Center (099). Our HR Systems Specialist plays a vital role in maintaining our HRIS and People Data. In this role, you will ensure that the efficiency of the data flow is maximized and perform a range of various functions related to systems administration. You will support the HR systems and any other technology related initiatives with the aim of ensuring that the human resources processes are carried out in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
#LI-JM1 #LI-HYBRIDWhat You'll Do:
- Administer and manage workflow and system processes within our HR Information System (HRIS), UKG Pro
- Ensure data integrity within the HRIS via reviews and revisions to People Data
- Monitor specific integrations into the HRIS to ensure timely processing of information
- Work with our HR and Payroll partners to review and make improvements to system processes
- Partner with Compensation to monitor team members' pay rates and facilitate necessary revisions
- Support our store management teams by providing process guidance and training as needed, including creating and/or maintaining necessary reference materials
- Standard report generation and data reconciliation with vendors
- Other HR or system tasks as needed
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of active business experience
- Exceptional attention to detail – our HRIS is our system of record for all People Data, it is vital that the information is timely accurate
- Familiarization with any HR system (HCM, ATS, LMS, etc.)
- Ability to understand processes and related nuances
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with UKG Pro’s administrative side
- HR Certification (aPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP)
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.