HRIS Manager300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 6/10/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an HRIS Manager in our Store Support Center (099). Our HRIS Manager will be in a vital position with the ever-changing technology landscape and business demands; performing research, developing reports with the HR Analyst to identify trends to drive action; informing and advising leadership on change and improvement findings, as well as devises strategies for optimal business system processes and services to ensure efficiency and increased productivity while ensuring adherence to organizational policies and objectives. Our HRIS Manager is a critical partner with other company departments providing strong system guidance, critical thinking skills and system impacted project management. The Fresh Market is a fast-paced environment providing a great opportunity to be a contributor and make an impact.
#LI-JM1 #LI-HYBRIDWhat You'll Do:
- System Management:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the HR System landscape
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and test system processes to meet business needs
- Examines and provides recommendations and guidance in optimizing the HR System landscape
- Provides oversight to workflows and makes recommendations as needed
- Ensures integrity of system data with processes, reviews, and audits
- As needed, perform root cause analysis, and seek resolution
- Identify areas where the HR systems can be leveraged to improve the business or team member experience
- Performs as Project Manager or Project Team member of any project with a system deliverable or impact
- Provides Leadership to the system team, including
- Creating an environment fostering idea sharing, inclusion, and accountability
- Builds relationships with key partners and teams (internal and external)
- Business Skills
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into successful operational requirements
- Provide direction and oversight to HR Reporting, including the ability to identify trends and make recommendations
- Support Skills
- Demonstrate a team member focused environment providing support for field management and SSC partners
- Develop, communicate, and maintain any training and/or job aid materials and management communication of such
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years in a system management role with broad knowledge of systems and integrations
- Exceptional attention to detail – our HRIS is our system of record for all People Data, it is vital that the information is timely accurate
- Experience with any HR landscape systems (HCM, ATS, LMS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of business and system processes and related nuances
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent Excel skills
- UKG Pro System Management experience
- Cognos reporting experience
- HR Certification (aPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP)
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.