International Logistics Manager300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 9/1/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
- Understand the processes, documentation, and terminology involved in international shipping from time of purchase order issuance through the delivery of the cargo
- Understand and input applicable financial components of international trading.
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to adapt processes/create solutions in response to challenges both internally and externally.
- Coordinate shipments following each destination SOP requirements: Carriers utilization, FOB processes if necessary, governmental filings, executing delivery, ensuring proper documentation, etc.
- Create, maintain, and update shipments on logistic platform, ensuring accurate data.
- Coach and train others on ISC definitions.
- Provides track and trace service to local management at TFM.
- Ensure a high-level of data integrity within the shipments: acknowledgement of shipment details, Incoterms, routing, dates, documents, etc.
- Builds great relationships with Cencosud Branches, responding timely and following up on issue resolution
- Communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with Logistic providers and vendors.
- Act as a key focal contact and subject matter
- Act as a resource and expert to the department, branch, and network on ISC requirements & process initiatives
- Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate cross-functionally, building relationships with account management identifying client by identifying and proposing process improvement and/or consultative leads
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 4+ years of Exporter company or Global Forwarding industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Site Specific: Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal).
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.