IT Business Analyst (Remote)300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 8/2/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an IT Business Analyst at our corporate office located in Greensboro, North Carolina (099). The IT Business Analyst will report to the Manager of the Project Management Office and will formulate and define project focused system scope and objectives based on user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and typical industry requirements.What You'll Do:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create requirements for process or system solutions which may span multiple business domains by partnering with stakeholders and appropriate functional areas.
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Documents requirements throughout each stage of the project or initiative to ensure traceability.
- Supports translation of business requirements into a solution design through use of recognized Business Analysis techniques and deliverables such as Functional Design Documents, Use Cases, etc.
- Acts as the Product Owner for the SCRUM team
- Consults and acts as a resource to appropriate internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Documenting comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Serving as a liaison between business stakeholders and service providers (e.g., IT, third-party vendors) to facilitate requests for additional scope or process changes.
- Occasional travel may be required with advance notice
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or other technical fields of study
- 3+ years equivalent work experience in business analysis or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with full SDLC software and hardware projects from a Business Analyst perspective and proven adherence to Business Analyst standards and best practices
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches
- Demonstrated experience in business case development and analysis
- Ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Demonstrated experience in a role requiring interaction with IT leadership
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Candidate must possess strong customer service orientation skills and a professionalism
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) preferred
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) preferred
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.