Maintenance Call Center Administrator300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 2/27/2024
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available.
- And much more!
The Fresh Market has an opening for a Maintenance Call Center Administrator in our Store Support Center in Greensboro, NC. This position will answer incoming calls and work order system service requests from our retail stores to create work orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Answer incoming calls and requests from vendors. Update work order status in the work order system.What You'll Do:
- Answer calls and respond to emails and work order service requests
- Troubleshoot service requests with stores both telephonically and by email
- Dispatch Work Orders to vendors
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow up and update work orders with required information
- Manage and resolve service request issues, store complaints, and vendor inquiries
- Provide customers with product and service information to troubleshoot service requests
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years of experience in customer service or call center environment
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.