Maintenance Specialist300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 5/26/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:About the Position:
As a Facility Maintenance Specialist with The Fresh Market (099), you will be expected to work closely with Store Operations, Corporate Office staff, and Outside Service Providers in order to properly schedule and supervise maintenance and equipment services for our various locations. This position will be based out of Florida and will support TFM Stores mainly from Orlando, Miami, Sarasota, Boca Ratonand other stores as assigned.What You'll Do:
- Ensure that equipment and systems within our stores are operating properly
- Coordinate and implement new equipment for replacement of old equipment
- Maintain the management of service contractors, includes sourcing new vendors as well as Vendor Reviews for existing vendors
- Schedule and conduct regular The Fresh Market store inspections and maintenance training
- Assist in the creation and distribution of internal and external reports and communications
- Manage the maintenance budget within an assigned store group
- Update and maintain information in the work order management system for assigned stores
- Timely Quote and Invoice approvals for work in assigned stores
The Facility Maintenance Specialist will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention for detail and sense of urgency in the daily management of The Fresh Market facilities, tracking and reporting of the open maintenance issues, and the effectiveness of outside contractors.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or three (3) years related retail maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency on the following key building systems is required: Fire Protection, Sprinkler Systems, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, and Construction Procedures, KEC Equipment
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills
- The ability to build and maintain professional working relationships within and outside The Fresh Market
- 80% travel required within assigned territory to include over nights and occasional weekends
- Available for On Call 24/7 in rotation with other team members
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.