Marketing Coordinator300 N. Green Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 9/30/2021
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
The Fresh Market is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Corporate Office (099) in Greensboro, NC. This position will assist the Marketing Manager in the day-to-day management, production and long-term goals of The Fresh Market’s printed magazine (The Magazine) and all relative content. Creative and collaborative in nature, this candidate should have an understanding, knowledge and passion for specialty food and cooking, and a topline understanding of the culinary landscape and consumer trends. In this role, you will assist in the creation and coordination of engaging and inspiring guest facing content related to The Magazine. You will liaise with external and internal parties to ensure timeliness the production process through completion. Candidate must have a desire to learn about food and cooking, trends, content creation and print media production.
Success in this role is measured by the functionality, efficiency, and continuous improvement of The Magazine and its content, a key revenue driver for The Fresh Market.
- Assist with The Magazine project management workflow, maintaining monthly production calendar ensuring all parties are on schedule.
- Coordinate with store communications team to manage internal communication of The Magazine.
- Responsible for data organization and management of all products featured in magazine communications
- Coordinate with printer to provide monthly distributions, tracking information and other relevant details.
- Assist in the coordination and organization of The Magazine’s advertising sales, including communication with internal partners and external vendors.
- Occasional creative writing required, in addition to proofreading of all marketing materials.
- Support monthly photography and occasional collaboration with creative as needed, including but not limited to local travel.
- Manage recipe development workflow to ensure maximum efficiency in resources. Edit recipes in accordance with TFM recipe style guide.
- Assist with management of digital recipes database and associated shoppable recipe collections
- Troubleshoot guest complaints/concerns related to recipes, archive comments for later reference.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate must have organizational, analytical and technology skills with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Self-motivated with ability and initiative to learn new technology and find solutions for business challenges
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and a background in food retail, print media, copywriting is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills required as candidate will interact with team members from across the company (both in corporate office and in the field)
- Local travel and an ability to lift-up to 40 pounds
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.