Merchandise Data Integrity Specialist I300 N. Green Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 11/22/2021
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Merchandise Data Integrity Specialist I at our Corporate Office in Greensboro, North Carolina (099). The Merchandise Data Integrity Specialist I will be responsible for the integrity of data in HQPM. The Merchandise Data Integrity Specialist I will be the front line for all scanning issues reported by the stores and specific groups of departments.
- Provide customer service to all retail store locations to include researching scanning issues while reporting any concerns to the Merchandising Scanning Manager
- Enter all retail pricing and new items in HQPM and maintains costs in HQPM using appropriate tools
- Ensure that all item changes including size, category, status, case pack, etc. are updated in HQPM
- Maintain item-vendor relationships
- Process all vendor guide changes
- Create and update item changes in the system
- Data entry of promo pricing in multiple platforms (HQ & Inmar)
- Provide support, to include answering phones, and serve as a backup to various departments within the corporate office
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Recall responsibilities
- Ticket resolution
- Maintain working knowledge of coupon system processes
- Maintain working knowledge of complex promotion system processes
- Other tasks as assigned
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Demonstrated working knowledge in MS Office programs
- Demonstrated multitasking skills, follow-through skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain professional working relationships
- Detailed-oriented, highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and possess a respect for detail
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.