Sr. Financial Analyst300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 9/20/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team Member discount up to 30%
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
- AND much more!
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst in our Store Support Center (099). The Sr. Financial Analyst helps drive business performance by leveraging data to create impactful analysis, insights, and reporting. They will work in partnership with the Merchandising Function at The Fresh Market to develop strategies and tactics to deliver the company’s goals. This is a senior level analyst role.What You'll Do:
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reporting for internal use by decision makers, including Senior Leadership team.
- Analyze financial and business information to identify underlying business drivers and trends to deliver improved sales and profitability.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly forecasting processes, as well as review and commentary on month end actuals.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with and effectively communicate financial information to partner teams.
- Drive implementation of financial planning best practices, including being a champion for OneStream Financial software suite/
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- High aptitude for change and finding process efficiencies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- Five years of experience in financial planning & analysis
- Understanding financial statements and drivers that influence the P&L
- Previous experience in Grocery/Retail preferred
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.