Systems Administrator I300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 7/15/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an Systems Administrator I in our Store Support Center (099) in Greensboro, NC. The System Administrator Level 1’s role is responsible for ensuring prompt support of information systems technology at both corporate and store locations. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving support requests. This person also acts as a support to Corporate and Store IT support teams.What You'll Do:
- Field incoming help requests from end users and helpdesk escalations.
- Prioritize and resolve support tickets within the required SLA times.
- Escalate problems when appropriate to senior support following defined escalation procedures.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all actions taken and communications through to final resolution.
- Support and maintain corporate and store network infrastructure
- Monitor store networks and resolve any persistent issues related to WAN, cellular, LAN, and wireless networks.
- Monitor corporate network devices and perform minor changes as directed by senior staff.
- Monitor storage and replication environments, and perform minor changes as directed by senior staff.
- Support and maintain the server and Active Directory environment:
- Perform build outs of new virtual servers to specifications.
- Perform patching of virtual servers following documented procedures as part of the on-call rotation.
- Perform basic Active Directory tasks.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- The position will report to the Manager of IT Infrastructure.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- Certifications such as A+, Net+ or degree in a computer-related field.
- 2+ years of Active Directory experience required
- 2+ years of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems required
- 2+ years of server/computer hardware experience required
- 2+ years of virtualization software (VMWare, Hyper-V, Nutanix) desired
- Previous router/switch experience desired
- Basic knowledge of disk storage desired
- Demonstrate ability to work in an agile setting with various cross functional teams
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive efforts to completion
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Demonstrate ability to advance skills with either certifications or academic education
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.