Team Member Relations Specialist300 N. Greene Street Greensboro, North Carolina, United States Date posted 6/13/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day.We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
About the Position:
This position will report to the Team Member Relations Manager in our Store Support Center (099) located in Greensboro, NC.
#LI-JM1 #LI-HYBRIDWhat You'll Do:
- Collaborate with managers to effectively resolve team member issues.
- Responsible for managing monthly reporting and ad-hoc report requests, providing analysis and trend information.
- Analyze data relative to human resource metrics, performance management, engagement, and other relevant items. Create dashboards as requested.
- Team Member Engagement Committee Leader will manage the events from planning to completion including communication, ordering and distribution of awards, etc.
- Provide necessary support to the Team Member Relations Managers with cases to include data entry, investigations, HR training presentations and documentation support.
- Monitor the Team Member Support Line by gathering detailed information and directing callers to the appropriate zone and region teams.
- Assist team members whenever possible with requests and/or information. Attempt to answer role appropriate team member questions and/or address employee concerns in a timely manner.
- Assists with HRIS system administration and tasks.
- Maintain and file team member progressive discipline documents.
- Adhere to EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines
- Ensure full Labor Law and Wage & Hour compliance is adhered to within all operations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and location employment laws and regulations, and follows policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by your supervisor, HR Director or Executive Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- One to three years of human resource experience in a retail environment preferred.
- PHR Certification a plus.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
At The Fresh Market, we have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all Store Support Center Team Members to be fully vaccinated absent an approved religious or medical accommodation by the company.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.