Food Production Specialist1551 Washington Road Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States Date posted 5/12/2022
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
About the Position:
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
Do you have a passion for production and enjoy working early shifts? If so, this may be the perfect job for you. We’re looking for team members who can work as our Production Specialists. You’ll be an ideal fit if you’re detailed-orientated, work well in teams, and make our guests your top priority.What You'll Do:
- Handle production for key items to support Deli-CMS, Meat-Seafood, Bakery, and Produce departments
- Maintain knowledge of products/weekly ad items throughout the store and work across departments to assist guests in finding products and complete meal solutions
- Ensure excellent ready for our guests by inspecting our store products for properrotation, cleaning, sanitation procedures, completing reports as necessary
- Follow Fresh Market standards, policies, and protocols
- Present self in a professional manner, including adhering to uniform standards
To meet the needs of our stores, guests, and teams, this position requires the willingness to work a schedule of 3 am – 11 am with days off typically being Sunday and Wednesday of each week.
The Fresh Market offers a shift differential between the hours of 12 am – 5 am of an additional $2.00 an hr.
At times the needs may change and as a full-time team member, The Fresh Market has the expectation that you are able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and occasional overnight and holiday work to meet the needs of the business and guests.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
- A passion for providing extraordinary service
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Production Planning Software experience
Physical and Work Conditions
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tools equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment
- Required to spend long periods of time onand stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
- Required to wearhat, hair net, and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in hardship TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and trainingWe are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.