Assistant Guest Service Manager1060 International Drive Wilmington, North Carolina, United States Date posted 5/30/2023
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.
About the Position:
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
As our Assistant Guest Service Manager, you are assisting the Guest Service Manager with managing the guest flow and service provided at the front-end of the store, where the guest has the last store experience, to provide excellent service and deliver results.What You'll Do:
With the Guest Service Manager, you are an ambassador of the department and setting an example for excellence as you assist in the management of all relevant functions and activities.
- Responsible for front-end and cash office procedures and controls, including management of cash, key, and the safe
- Manage front end guest flow to achieve operational success and an excellent shopping experience every time
- Direct the guest service team, as scheduled, to maintain sanitation and cleanliness at the front end and the guest restrooms
- Managing order guides/ordering deadlines/reducing shrink/damage
- Engage, motivate, coach, and train team members “on-the-job” as well as through The Fresh Market’s internal training platform to provide excellent guest service in a safe and secure manner
This position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.Qualifications:
At a minimum, what you willneed
- 3 plus years of experience in a guest service role
- 1 plus years of leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties and skills required